Our After-Hours Emergency Number Is: 1 (800) 976-1620
What is an Emergency?
- If you have an emergency during business hours*, call your Property Manager or dial 0 for reception.
- *Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., the office is closed outside these hours, on weekends and holidays.
Emergencies are defined as:
Fire, Medical or Police Emergency: 9-1-1Call Imperial Properties for these emergencies:
- Flood, leaking pipes, roof leak, sewer back up
- No heat
- Elevator not working
- Parkade door not functioning
- Building security seriously compromised
- Power failure: call Manitoba Hydro (204) 480-5900
- No water: call City of Winnipeg #311
The following situations should be dealt with during regular business hours:
Call Police at your local non-emergency number:
- Objects dropped down elevator shaft
- Parking passes needed
- Car parked in your assigned parking stall
- Lost keys or fobs
- Moving in or out
- Intercom changes
- Intercom not working
- Garbage not picked up
- Vehicle ticketed
- Vehicle towed (call local Bylaw enforcement agency)
- Barking dog (call local Bylaw enforcement agency)
- Administrative requests
- If you have problems with noisy or unruly residents or visitors;
- If your vehicle is broken into or vandalized.