We have opened some of the most sophisticated condominium buildings for local and out-of-province developers. Our condominium services for developers prior to holding the first Annual General Meeting (AGM) include:
- Establishing the first condominium operating budget;
- Planning for general services such as security systems, waste removal protocol and parking control;
- Hiring and training all site staff;
- Securing all required maintenance contracts for the property;
- Arranging for post construction insurance;
- Preparing welcome package for the Unit Owners with relevant building information; and
- Creating building operating manuals and staff job descriptions that are customized for each property.
By the time the first unit owners move into a new condominium building, we have usually been working with the developer for over a year (and in some case before construction has even commenced) to plan every detail of the building's operation. This collaborative effort with our very experienced developer clients ensures that the first Board of Directors and unit owners can enjoy a benefits of a well run building right from the start.
Our goal is to protect and enhance the Developer's reputation with their unit purchasers by ensuring the building opens smoothly and operates in an efficient manner. In short, we aim to manage the finished condominium building so that every owner is very happy with the new home purchase they have made.