Peace of mind is the greatest benefit we offer to our condominium owners. We are committed to providing you, the condominium owner, with the best possible services at an affordable price (from $100/month)
Our comprehensive marketing strategy, cutting-edge accounting system, and streamlined business processes put us light years ahead of the competition. Below are some of the services you can depend on us to handle:
- Finding Tenants: When your condominium is vacant, we will advertise it immediately
- Credit and Rental Screening: Imperial requires each potential tenant to complete an application. We follow up with a thorough background check to verify employment, rental history, credit, and court registry history. We go through this rigorous screening process to ensure we are placing the best possible tenant in your condominium.
- Timely Owner Cheques: As rent payments come in, you won't have to wait for your rental income. Our automated systems provide our tenants with the ability to pay their rent through pre-authorized debit. We give you the choice to receive your money through direct deposit or by cheque.
- On-line Access to Accounting and Financial Reporting: Imperials property management system is web-based. We provide our property owners with on-line access to view their financial statements that show monies collected and any disbursements that have been made. We can provide numerous reports including tenant rental histories, condominium rental histories, and profit and loss statements. Our system provides you, the owner, with access to the information you need when you need it.
- Maintenance Coordination: In addition to saving you money, Imperial provides high quality and timely maintenance on your condominium. Our preferred vendor relationships can reduce the amount time you spend waiting for work to begin. We complete maintenance work requests fast.
- Periodic Property Inspections: Imperial periodically performs thorough inspections of your rental unit, both inside and outside. This ensures that your condominium is being properly cared for and that the tenants are adhering to the terms of the lease.
- Eviction Processing: We follow proven and standard practices when it comes to collecting rent. Our property managers are knowledgeable in provincial and local property management laws. If rents are not paid on time, we initiate the legal steps necessary to collect rents and/or evict tenants.
We are confident you will be satisfied with our range of property management services. Our business model and operational procedures are unique and unsurpassed by anyone in the property management industry. We invite you to see how Imperial can turn your condominium rentals into prosperity.
To get started with our condominium rental management service, please call (204) 272-8799 or submit a proposal request.